Mobile Dentist Schedule
- Monday, November 4th - Butler Elementary and Riverdale Elementary
- Tuesday, November 5th - Eastside Jr/Sr High
Sign up here: https://www.
Poor oral health among today’s school children is now a national crisis.
Consider these facts:
- Each year, over 51 million school hours are lost due to poor oral health
- Tooth decay is the most common childhood disease – 5X more common than asthma
- Only 25% of Medicaid-eligible children get any kind of dental care
- Only 20% of the nation’s practicing dental-care professionals provide care to people with Medicaid
- 3 out of every 5 children are affected by tooth decay
- 16 million children lack access to basic dental care
See www.myschooldentist.com for more information.